Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I am so ready for Spring! But we have had fun in the snow despite my extreme dislike for winter. Max built a snowman with his grandparents and was SOOOOO proud of it! I was pretty impressed myself...

On Friday night we had kind of family night where we played in the snow. It was so much fun and was Sophie's first time to play in the snow!

And of course as parents we were legally bound by the age old tradition that after your children play in the snow you must serve them hot chocolate...

I of course am super excited for Valentine's Day coming up! As you know it is also my birthday and quite possibly one of the coolest holidays out there! I think we will use this weekend to kind of celebrate Valentine's Day as a family with the kids. Then the next weekend I think Nick and I will go out to dinner for my birthday. The funny thing is although I love celebrating my birthday we never really do anything big. And honestly, I love it. I think Nick and I will just go somewhere fun for dinner and spend time together. At this point in our lives I really don't need gifts and we don't have a ton of extra money to spend. So, a date night is the perfect way to celebrate! Here are a few pictures of my other 2 little Valentine's besides my wonderful husband!


they really do like each other...



Love those babies! Can't wait to add another to their craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment