Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday in pictures!

Except for a quick Wal-Mart run it has been a quiet day at home with the Little R's. My favorite kind of day.

I have recently discovered the trick to get Brother Bear to eat pretty much any kind of sandwich... make it in the shape of a dolphin. A dinosaur works too... but a dolphin is prefered. Peanut butter and honey is his sandwich of choice. I am just happy he is getting whole grains and a little protein so you won't hear me complain!
For myself today I made this beautiful looking little treat. I sometimes wonder if I make salads so much because I just like the way they look? Either way I get the benefits so who cares? This one was made of spinach, strawberries, dried cranberries, almonds, and white cheddar cheese topped with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Delish and oh so healthy! This is probably one of the few healthy things that I really do LOVE!
Oh, but I have to be honest... just so you don't think I am a total health nut, this is what I had on the side...
A Pepsi. Perfection!

I really appreciated Brother Bear's outfit combo today. Superman t-shirt and Spiderman mask. Love it!
And THIS came in the mail today! I am SO excited!
Do I know how to use it? Nope! But, my friend Heather and I are taking a sewing class at the community college next month.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. That salad looks yummy! I have the urge to learn how to crochet - don't think I can quite do the sewing thing, but let me know how it goes for you!

    ReplyDelete