Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Recap

I have been meaning to do an Easter post all week and it just wasn't happening. But, today is the day! We had a FABULOUS Easter! It was wonderful! We filled the whole weekend with new traditions and activities and just really enjoyed being together.
Friday night we dyed eggs and had hot cross buns as a reminder of Good Friday
Sunday morning we made Ressurection Rolls for breakfast with the kids and then went to church
Sunday afternoon we had my parents and Grandma over to open Easter baskets, have Easter dinner, and have the kids first egg hunt!

I loved every minute of it! Easter is quickly becoming my favorite holiday! I LOVE Christmas so much but to be honest Christmas has become filled with SO much stress. There are so many demands on our time and we are never able to make everyone happy. But, we get to spend Easter however we want as a family and I treasure that so much. I felt like I was really able to reflect on the meaning of Easter and just enjoy the time with our children. It was priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment