Tuesday, July 20, 2010

5:30 A.M.

So, it is 5:30 in the morning and I just can't sleep. Yesterday I just didn't feel quite right all day. Lots of back pain and I was just so sore! When I woke up this morning at 5:15 to go to the bathroom I just didn't feel like laying back down in bed and being uncomfortable so I am up! I swear this baby weighs 9 pounds already (okay, not likely since both of my babies were pretty normal size... even Miss 1 Week Late). But, every move he makes these days is so painful so I am attempting to just "make it" one day at a time!

Today I have a doctor's appointment and they are going to do an ultrasound so I ams super excited to see my little Jack Man! Hopefully they will print out a few pictures for me and I can post them on here!

I hope everyone has a good day!

P.S. My little "gem" from my quiet time this morning is Psalm 116:7, "Be at rest once more, O my soul. For the Lord has been good to you." I love that the condition of our souls doesn't have to have anything to do with our present circumstances but our soul's can always be at rest because our hope is in Christ!

2 comments:

  1. when are you due? i hope jack spares his mommy undue pain and comes on time (or maybe a few days early)!

    i am so psyched we're having another boy! it's funny how we're both ending up with boy-girl-boy. how far apart are sophie and jack going to be? if baby boy is born on time he will be 23 months apart from chloe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. luke and chloe are 20 months apart. it's hilarious that we pretty much have the same family, about 6 months off! ha!

    we've been throwing around some names but havent' found any we love yet. dan has been really busy at work lately so i haven't pushed it too much. :) i'm anxious to give the little guy a name--i think it will help luke think of him as a real person instead of just "the baby." what does max think of having a little brother? i'm not sure if luke understands completely and of course, chloe is oblivious. :)

    ReplyDelete