Saturday, December 4, 2010

Night out!

Last night Nick and I had our first night out with no kids since Jack was born!! We have gotten out a few times with just Jack which is great too but this was just fabulous! Our good friends Heather and Brian ended up having extra tickets to the Josh Wilson concert and invited us to go. I had planned on taking Jack with us but when he had been really good the past few days I decided to leave him at home. The concert was awesome! Josh Wilson played lots of his songs that I knew from the radio and lots of Christmas songs. He is a very talented musician and the concert really got me into the Christmas spirit! And the kids did GREAT while we were gone which was even better. Thank you to my sweet Mom and Grandma June for watching the kiddos!

Today has been a good Saturday so far! Nick and Soph just ran to the store and Max and I are hanging out watching Veggie Tales while Jack is napping. I think in store for today is a little housework, making gingerbread cookies, watching Elf, and enjoying some good family time! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great weekend out, I've heard from so many people that having time for just the two of you is so important. Hope the rest of your weekend was great too.
    Jade

    ReplyDelete