Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Project Life

So, I am attempting to complete a "Project Life" scrapbook this year, details here: http://www.beckyhiggins.com/products/ . You take a photo every day for a year. I am super excited! With three kids doing seperate scrapbooks for each is just a lot to keep up with. So, this is a fun, easy way for me to keep up daily with what is going on in our family during this crazy time! To keep my photos organized I decided a web album was the way to go so I thought I would give you the link in case you are interested in seeing 365 pictures of our family at the end of this year! HA! Okay, mainly, for the grandparents and other family who, even though they live like 5 minutes away, insist on weekly pictures of the kids! So! If you are interested, feel free to periodically check out our site, http://picasaweb.google.com/ayearinthelifeoftheRs .

When you are there you will find pictures like this:



Basically, not the most exciting pictures... but the ones that share our day to day life!

No comments:

Post a Comment