Monday, January 10, 2011

Weekend Recap

Yay for another great weekend! It was fabulous really! On Friday night we hung out at home. I think the hubs and I might have even went to bed a little early! Which was great because Saturday was packed full. We woke up and did some housework. One of the many things I totally {LOVE} about the hubs is that he is very helpful with housework. He even asks for me to make him a list! So... anyway! We did some housework and then our good friends Wyatt and Christina came! We got 54th Street Grill for lunch and then Christina and I went over to my friend Erica's for her jewelry party! Then after the party Nick and I took the kiddos out to my parent's house. We had steaks and then played my sister's new Wii game, Just Dance 2! SO much fun! We were all rediculously sweaty and had a great time! We stayed way too late because we were having way too much fun! Then Sunday we went to church. Our church started a new sermon series called "Stuck". It is about relationships and the first sermon was awesome! Then we spent the rest of the day hanging out at home watching football! Yay! Here are a few photos of our Saturday!

Me and Christina! I was so glad we got to spend some time together!

Jack and his grandpa just chillin'!

Playing Wii! Sophie was just too cute playing along!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment