Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Letters: February 20, 2011



Dear Max,

You got a good report in Sunday school today! Yay! You have been doing well in the Monkey room but I think you are still grasping the concept that your teachers there are in charge of you. I am glad you have another year before kindergarten starts. You have been a mix of being super challenging and super snuggly this week. I think this next week is going to be great! I feel like every week God is teaching me a little more about how to be a better mom for you. Thank you for being our little parenting guinea pig! We love you sweet boy.


Dear Sophie,

You are cracking us up lately. You talk and talk and talk some more. You don't like to be left out of conversations. This week you have started showing a lot more interest in toys. Thank goodness! You spent a lot of time on your own in the playroom playing with your little princesses and your Veggie Tales toys. You have been pretty mischevious this week too. At nap time this week I found you had snuck out of your room and into mine and gotten into my make-up. I found my brand new lipstick in the carpet in your room. ARGH! You are lucky you are so cute little Miss...

Dear Jack,

I am hoping you are going through a growth spurt because the last two nights you have woken up in the middle of the night and insisted on eating. Please don't make this your new habit!! Mommy is so spoiled with this sleeping through the night thing! You are getting so big! Today when we were out to lunch with the family you sat in a high chair at the resteraunt and I just couldn't get over the fact that you aren't a newborn anymore. Time needs to slow down! I am so thankful for your constant smiles and your laid back personality!

Dear Nick,

Thank you for a great week! I have loved our evening talks and I feel like I learn more about you all the time. I didn't think that was what year 5 of marriage would be like! Thank you so much for such a fun datenight last night. It was so good to hang out together. I am so glad that you are enjoying your job and I love hearing how excited you are about things at work. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment