Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Perfect Monday


I had the most perfect Monday! It DID NOT start out that way! When I woke up I went downstairs to find an empty coffee pot and soon realized we had no coffee anywhere in the house! AHHH!

Max and Sophie had Mom's Day Out which they were super excited to be at. I had a friend over for a little morning java (I picked up one from Bread Co. on my way to take the kids and then thankfully my friend brought Starbucks! Bless her soul!) and then spent some time out on the deck working on my Bible Study and enjoying the absolutely amazing weather. Then I got to spend all afternoon until pick up time spending one on one time with Jack. It was SO much fun! We played on the floor and took a walk around the neighborhood. It was so great to get to focus all of my energy on him and just watch him play. It really hit me how big he is getting and what a little person he is becoming. 



I picked up my Grandma on the way to pick up the kids from school and we took everyone to the park. The weather was perfect and the kids had a great time. Although, they weren't as crazy running around as usual so I think their Mom's Day Out teachers had worn them out substantially already! Love that!

Max loves showing off his silly faces all the time lately. He is such a boy! (Interesting fact: the word "underwear" has also become hysterical to him. Boys are SO strange!!) 
Sophie wanted to spend almost all of her time being pushed on the swing.  
Sophie wanted to show off her silly face too... 
Jack loves to be outside! Thank goodness since we will be spending a lot of time outside this spring and summer!

I am so thankful for such a wonderful start to the week! Here's hoping the rest of the week can be just as fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for a BLESSED Monday!! :) I hope the rest of your week ROCKS!! :)

    ReplyDelete