Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday Letters

I am so glad it is Sunday! We are having a very nice low-key one here and I am loving it! We went to church this morning, despite majorly sleeping in! We came home and had a little lunch and right now I am watching a movie with the kiddos (Jack is napping) and Nick is out helping my mom buy a new computer. I already have dinner made so it should be a nice relaxing day.




Dear Max,
Overall, you have been great this week! You have been throwing a lot less fits and have been very sweet most of the time. You are on a major Batman kick right now which is pretty cute. You are really perfecting your bedtime stalling. Last night you had both Daddy and I list out all of your favorite things. You kept saying things like, "what is my favorite food?" "what is my favorite color?" I guess it was a test to see how well we know you! I think we both passed. You also know you can always buy a little more time by reciting your Bible verses. You have Genesis 1:1, Colossians 3:20, Phillipians 4:13, and 1 John 3:11 down solid! Above is a picture of you with your new teranadon, Terry that Grandma and Grandpa bought for you yesterday. Oh! and of course, your Daddy and I were very proud that we got a very good report from your Sunday School teacher! We are so proud of you for doing well at church!


Dear Sophie,
One of my favorite things you have started doing is pretending things our microphones and singing your little heart out into them. Grandma got you a Dora microphone yesterday and I think it will get a lot of use. You remind me SO much of me when I was little. This picture is from this afternoon. You are watching "Barbie's The Princess and the Pauper". You are really starting to love all of those big girl things. It is sweet to watch you getting older.


Dear Jack,
I love this picture of you because it is just so you! You are a very happy baby! However, despite the fact that you are perfect 99% of the time you chose yesterday while your brother and sister were gone for the day to be very high maintenance. And you have also been up in the middle of the night the past three nights. Please don't make this a new habit!! You woke up happy today though and were very sweet at church. You have started doing "the plank" position a lot where you are up on your toes and holding up your body on your arms. I think you will be crawling before we know it!

Dear Nick,
I was so nervous for you to get your wisdom teeth out this week. I was even more nervous when you told me you had never been under anisthesia before! But, you have been great! I know you don't feel 100% but you seem to be doing great! You barely had any swelling and only took your pain meds on the first day. I am looking forward to you feeling all better so you can eat normally again!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment