Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursday Stream of Conciousness

I am having such a hard time being motivated to get things done lately. I am not sure what my deal is. I just keep sitting here... despite the fact that my table is piled high with laundry that needs to be put away.

I took the kiddos on a quick grocery store run today. Max was totally THAT kid that whines about not being able to get things the whole time. Oh my goodness. I was so frustrated. I don't know what had gotten into him! I know people say to just leave your cart and walk out of the store and I say "bravo" to them! But, I have three kids and we needed groceries!

Nick is getting his wisdom teeth out tomorrow and I am feeling so much anxiety about it. I had a rough recovery after mine so I think I am just anticipating that for him. But, I know it will be so good for him to get them out. They are starting to move his other teeth around which is not good. I am also selfishly not looking forward to not having his help this weekend. Thankfully my mom is taking the big kids for the day on Saturday which will be a HUGE help!

I rearranged my living room again. I know... I rearrange furniture more often than some people change their underwear, but it makes me happy! Except, right now I am not sold on my new arrangement. We will have to see.

Happy Thursday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Don't fret about Nick's wisdom teeth! He may have an easy-peasy recovery. Mine was pretty smooth. My mom actually ate pizza the same day she had hers out, so there's definitely hope! I'll definitely say a prayer for a quick and easy recovery :)

    ReplyDelete