Friday, March 18, 2011

Update on Jack and it is FRIDAY!

 I took Jack to the doctor this morning at 9:15 (a special shout out and thank you to my grandma for watching Max and Soph so that I could just take Jack). It turns out that despite being on antibiotics for the past 10 days his ear infection did not go away and actually has gotten worse and turned into a double ear infection! Poor little man! So, we have a new plan of action and hopefully he will be back to 100% in no time! He is still being super sweet and happy today though. Here is a picture of him hanging out while we were eating lunch today...


Since St. Patrick's day was yesterday I decided that it was out with that decor and in with the new... So, thanks to a little help from the Target $1 aisle here is my new Easter display. So Springy! 
I hope everyone is having a fabulous end of the week! I am hoping to get a little housework done here in a minute while all the kids are upstairs sleeping or resting. Happy Friday all!!

1 comment: