Thursday, March 17, 2011

Updates of the R's

Life seems to be just flying by lately! Wow! Our littlest man is getting so big. I think he is going to take off crawling any day now. He spends a lot of time rocking back and fourth on his knees. Today though the sweet boy had a super high fever. I was out at my mom's and noticed he was feeling a little hot. We took his temperature under his arm and it was 103.0! I called the doc and she said to keep an eye on him and bring him in tomorrow. Hopefully I can update with good news on my little man feeling all better tomorrow!

The pic below is from the other night before bed Sophie was showing off for the camera. She has so much personality!


This weekend my wonderful hubsy and dad tiled our laundry room. I LOVE it! We painted the walls a soft gray/blue color and hopefully the dark tile will work well with all of the traffic coming in and out of the laundry room.


And these are my 3 boys! I love them! This was from the other night. It was so sweet. Max was jumping around playing and Jack was just cracking up laughing at every thing Max did. Every time I see them playing together I pray that they will have an awesome relationship and be best friends throughout their whole lives. I was so nervous having them close to 4 years apart that they wouldn't really interact much but they really are so sweet to each other and it makes me so happy!


I am hoping for healthy kids this weekend! We have plans to go to the St. Louis Symphony with friends on Saturday which I am really looking forward to. I will update tomorrow after Jacksters doctor's appointment! I hope everyone has a great Friday tomorrow!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see the post after the sypmhony!;) HA! your blog is awesome! love the Easter shelf..and poor jack! getting worse! never would guessed that kid was sick- it was such a silent ride through the Starbucks drive thru and onto "blessing day".;) HAHA!

    ReplyDelete