Friday, May 20, 2011

It's Friday, Friday, Gotta get down on Friday

Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend!

Thank you Rebecca Black for the intro to this blog post. Have you all heard that song? It NEVER gets out of your head! Here... my gift to you this Friday...


Don't say I never gave you anything!

Anyhoo! Just wanted to pop in and share a few pics of our cute little R's!

I can't begin to tell you how much I love having Max in my life

the sweetest baby

Seriously! So much joy! Never a dull moment!

Jack's newest hobby that takes up most of his waking hours: getting into his siblings toys!

I have no words to explain this... although you might be interested to know that it was also raining outside when he insisted on going out in this

Sophie and her "kids". That is what she calls her toys. Before I took this photo she told me, "I am just sitting here talking to my kids". Love that girl!

So, I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! We are getting to hang out with some friends tonight and then the hubs and I have a HOT DATE tomorrow afternoon! My parents are the best (true story) and said they would watch the kiddies tomorrow and we are stoked! There is nothing better than getting some alone time with my man knowing that my kids are having way more fun than they would be having if they were home with their parents! Because everyone knows that grandparents are WAY more fun than parents!

Have a great weekend everyone! Enjoy PARTYIN' PARTYIN' (YEAH) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment