Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Father's Day

In honor of Father's Day I decided to ask the two older kiddos about their Daddy!



I asked the kiddos...

What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
"Put him in the carseat box"- Max
"Jump on him" -Max
"Porcupine" - Sophie (who obviously did not understand the assignment)

What do you like best about Daddy?
"He's funny!" - Max
"I want to share Max's fruit snacks" - Sophie (again... there was a communication problem here)

Well... I tried!

But we DO love our Daddy around here! Just this morning when Sophie came downstairs we had this little conversation...
Sophie: "Where is Daddy?"
Me: "He is in the shower"
Sophie: "Really? I like him. He is my favorite Daddy. He is actually my father!"

Lots of love! :)

2 comments:

  1. So sweet. BTW what is the photo program you use to make such a nice collage? Is it picnik?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy reading your blog. This post (thanks to Sophie's unique perspective) made me laugh out loud! Thanks for brightening my day!

    ReplyDelete