Thursday, July 21, 2011

Having a ball!

This week has been super busy but we are having a great time! With Nick and I both volunteering at VBS it is crazy getting dinner prepared and to get everyone out the door before 5 and then we get back home around 9 (okay... now that I am typing it out it actually doesn't sound that bad! And it isn't bad! We just aren't used to it! Ha!).

Nick and I are both having a blast volunteering. It has been a great way to start to get plugged in at a new church. Nick is helping with 4th graders and I am helping with 6th. My 6th graders are so much fun but man am I tired at the end of the night. During the program part there is lots of jumping up and down and yelling and of course I have to join right in... I am not sure when my calves will stop being sore!

The kiddos and I have been spending our days mostly at home just playing but yesterday we did get out for a little Target trip with my mom. These fun balls were on clearance so we couldn't resist!
Tonight is the last night of VBS so life will be returning to "normal" soon! But... when is life normal when you have 3 kiddos age 4 and under??? :) It is always craziness! But... we wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment