Thursday, September 22, 2011

Organized

I really attempt to be an organized person. I am not naturally neat and organized. However, I get very stressed out when things aren't neat and organized. How unfair is that? So, I am constantly working to streamline and organize my life, especially with three little ones! And I am sure a lot of you stay at home moms can agree that even though there is more than enough to do to keep us busy, without careful planning it is easy to let the day go by and not get ANYTHING accomplished!
I recently got this handy dandy planner and it has helped me a lot. I am able to put everything in one place and I have even color coded! I put our schedule, my things to do and clean, our meals for the week, everything! I love it!
I am all about increasing my efficiency in my home!
Do any of you have any tips or tricks you would like to share when it comes to home management? 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment