Friday, December 2, 2011

Favorite Links from this week


I thought it would be fun once a week to share my 3 favorite blog articles I found online during the week! Not as much fun as goofing off with my favorite (and only) husband... but still lots of fun. So, in  no particular order, here are my favorites from this week!

"Violence in Video Games- does it really matter?" by Cassandra at The Better Mom
http://www.thebettermom.com/2011/11/violence-in-video-games-does-it-really-matter/
I loved this article and thought it was such a great reminder. Since my husband was addicted to video games growing up this is something we both feel very passionate about and I think her article is well written and really gives a lot to think about.

"Do unto your children as you would have them do unto you" by Sally Clarkson at I Take Joy
http://www.itakejoy.com/do-unto-your-children-as-you-would-have-them-do-unto-you/
A wonderful article on loving and nurturing our children. As an ex-Babywise mom I am so thankful for Sally Clarkson speaking the TRUTH moms need to hear! Snuggle, cuddle, and respond to those babies all day long mommas! You won't regret it!

"Why the Heck do we Hate Tim Tebow?"by Jen Floyd Engel at Fox Sports
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Tim-Tebow-why-the-heck-do-we-hate-him-110211
I love this article because not only do I love Tim Tebow and the Broncos but I found it to be something all of us Christians need to think about. I was challenged.

If you read these I would love to hear what you think!

1 comment:

  1. I read the Sally Clarkson article you posted. It stirred up a lot of emotions I have dealt with for awhile now, and so I thought it would make a good topic for me to blog about. I suppose I have a different take on the matter. I appreciate all methods people use. I guess to me, in the end we all have our children's best interests at heart (or at least I would hope so). As long as the end result is happy children and happy Mamas, that is what should really matter, no matter how we got there.

    ReplyDelete