Friday, January 6, 2012

Another one down...

Around midnight Soph came into our room and told us she had thrown-up. She then proceeded to throw up at least every hour until about 6am. So, if you are keeping track it is just me and the pup that are still healthy. And also if you are keeping track.. that is the 3rd night of no sleep for moi. You better believe I turned on my espresso maker first thing this morning!
Here is a pic of my most current sicky back in December... before all the throwing up started...
And I have another confession... I am writing this as PBS kids is on in the background. I had committed to a TV free January... but what else do you do first thing in the morning and you haven't slept in days and all 3 kiddos are sick? I am going to give myself grace on this one and we will be back on track once everyone is on the mend!

1 comment:

  1. When I was growing up, we lived way out in the sticks without TV reception. With the invention of the VCR, the magic box that had previous been used only as an occasional Atari screen came to life in our living room. But Mom was pretty strict about only one movie per day (and usually only allowed about 2 or 3 total per week). This rule was totally thrown out the window the week that all three of my sisters came down with the chicken pox at the same time! Mom & I made daily trips to the video rental store in town to return the movies from the previous day and check out 3 more that would keep the scratching and bickering at bay. Hope your kids get well quick!

    ReplyDelete