Friday, May 4, 2012

Sibling Love

I remember a little over a year ago when I would pray every night that my children would like each other. They used to fight all the time. They still fight a lot more than I would like. But, they are the best of friends now and I find it beyond sweet. They share a room (totally by choice) and get sad when the other one isn't around. Even as I type this they are snuggled on the couch together watching Curious George. I am so thankful that they are buddies and I still pray every night that they will always be close and close to their little brother (who they currently fight with all the time!) Maybe 1-2 year olds are just hard to get along with?... 

2 comments:

  1. Dropping by from Kelly's Korner. Looks like we are neighbors...I'm in St. Louis too!

    You have a beautiful family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! So glad you stopped by! We are in St. Charles County so we technically aren't in St. Louis! But, we sure take advantage of everything STL has to offer!

    ReplyDelete