Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy Friday!

I just have to say "thank you" for all of the sweet encouragement I have received lately! I am blessed!

We have had a very busy week around here and are "celebrating" by having a lazy Friday morning. I have let the kiddos watch a little more TV than usual and they are lounging around in their p.j.s... lovely. However, the fun ends soon because all three kiddos are getting haircuts today so we will need to get ready pretty soon. I am still undecided on Jack's haircut so I will let you know if we end up going short or just a trim! This is his hair almost 2 months ago on his birthday-


So, it has gotten quite a bit longer since then!

We have a fairly busy, but fun-filled weekend up ahead. Tomorrow the Green Monster's play soccer in the morning (Max's team) and then Saturday night we are having some good friends from church over for dinner. Sunday we have church and then Sunday night we are going to go have dinner at my Grandma's house and spend some time with her.

And then Monday our vacation begins!! 3 days in Branson for the R's! We are super excited for some rest, relaxation, and family time! We didn't get to take our planned vacation this summer because of the hub's silly job so we are going to try to make up for it this week. And of course one of the blessings of homeschooling... vacations whenever you want!

I hope everyone has a blessed Friday!

(If we go short I will be back later to post pictures of Jack!)

No comments:

Post a Comment