Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday and sickness

Happy Friday everyone! Today is the day I am going to get over my sickness and feel all better! (That IS how it works, isn't it?... maybe only if you are Joel Osteen... but I digress) I have had this icky cold thing for a week now. I actually feel pretty good during the day but at night I am up coughing and can't sleep. I called my doc yesterday and he called in a prescription for me, but honestly, it didn't really help. So, I will give it a few days and give him a call back Monday if I am still hacking up a lung every night...

Despite the icky sickness we have managed to have a pretty good week. The kiddos and I have kept busy during the day and the hubs and I have gotten some good quality time. Here are some pics from our week... totally out of order, silly computer.

I taught the kiddos how to do leaf rubbings... they were pretty impressed

I de-cluttered my kitchen counters (and frige) and feel a million times better about my kitchen

This was my "I am excited" face before date night-in with my hubby!

Jack Jack LOVES breakfast

So does this guy

And this girl just likes getting her picture taken

Here is a terrible pic of the kiddos dressed up before heading to a Halloween themed birthday party... Jack was not interested in posing at all

I watched the presidential debate... a few hours of my life I will never get back...

the hubs was telling me about his day and I decided to take his picture... this was his reaction. Yep, he loves me.




I am really looking forward to tomorrow. My mom offered to watch the kids for the day so Nick and I can have some date time! It has been a long time since we have been out alone so I am so looking forward to it. We are going to drop the kiddos off after Max's soccer game in the morning and then come back and get them around 6:30 or 7. It is going to be perfectly lovely!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment