Thursday, October 4, 2012

Max turns 6

 I just can't understand how a person can blink and go from this...

to this...
My sweet Max P. Ramsey is 6 years old today! 6! I just can't believe it! I will never be able to express to God how thankful I am that he chose me to be the mom of this amazing guy. He challenges me all of the time  but it has been wonderful! As Max has gotten older we have found that behind all of the animal noises and dinosaur knowledge there is a boy with the sweetest heart who truly loves people. I love watching him learn about the Lord and frankly, he probably already knows more about the Bible than I do. I have no doubt in my mind that God has big plans for the unique talents and gifts of this sweet boy!

Happy 6th Birthday Max! You are so loved by this family!

No comments:

Post a Comment