Friday, November 30, 2012

I love Fridays!

Yay! Friday is here! This week has been a little crazy with some bumps and hiccups along the way so I am thankful that it went by fast! I am looking forward to a weekend of family time.

I borrowed my mom's camera this week (hers is a little newer and therefor awesomer than mine... yep.. it's a word, ha!) and have had fun taking pics of my favorite peeps.




Seriously, I look at these pics and wonder, "how do I not smile all the time?" How does one girl get to be so blessed? What can I say? I love the people I live with... and lucky for me they are also my very own family.

Also, if you get a chance, watch this video below. The hubs' brother-in-law and his church were on the news last night! Someone nominated them to win $500 for Fox 2 News' Pay It Forward. They make a free lunch for the highschool in their community every Wednesday. I think it is so cool what their church does to show the love of Christ in their community. And I am so excited that they were recognized for their efforts!



No comments:

Post a Comment