Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving Day

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Ours was fabulous. My mom made an amazing meal which looked beautiful and tasted even better. I might still be dreaming about the sweet potatoes... (pause to wipe drool). I am kicking myself for not getting a photo of the beautiful table too! It was almost too pretty to eat off of... yeah... almost! 

Before dinner we attempted to get a family pic for the Christmas card. We did end up with one that is passable (barely) but I thought you all might enjoy a few of the outtakes. 
Yep. We probably should have looked into professional pics. But, it seemed silly to spend the money with our family a few months away from adding a new member. So, those of you that get our Christmas card can enjoy the photo and know that it really was the best one we got that day! 

After our photoshoot kind of bombed and after we stuffed ourselves with incredible food, Jack and Sophie helped Grandma make cookies! They had a blast. And Max enjoyed watching.
I for one am thankful for a wonderful Thanksgving with our wonderful family. We are feeling extremely blessed this year.

Today was spent cozied up at home putting up some Christmas decorations, listening to Christmas music, and enjoying time with my very favorite people. Eager to post pics of my decorated house soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment