Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Home Tour 2012

I wanted to join in today with Kelly's Korner Blog 2012 Christmas Tour of Homes and The Nesting Place 2012 Tour of Homes! I really love decorating for Christmas. Every year I say I am going to keep it simple and then I find myself adding a few more things everyday... Yesterday I even undecorated my whole tree and decided to start again... Which also included a text to my mom (who is the master tree decorator) to come and HELP! Thankfully, my mother is fabulous and came right to my rescue (really I should be doing a tour of her house, it is way more impressive)! So, without further ado... here are some highlights of our home decorated for Christmas this year...

The entryway



The tree (sorry, pic is a little fuzzy!... I haven't mastered the art of the Christmas tree pic yet)

The mantle


And a few other touches here and there
The Christmas card display above was a little Martha Stewart inspired DIY. A piece of ribbon, a big embroidery hoop, some clothespins, a little wood glue and voila!

Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

  1. Everything is just perfect. I love the stars! Great job with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it, but you kinda should do some from Mom's house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! She really does need to be a part of the Christmas home tour next year!!

      Delete
  3. Very pretty!mi love the snowflakes on the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful decorations! Fun to see. I am visiting from Kelly's blog. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have the same embroidery hoop and clothespin wreath! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your tree especially- so cozy and woodsy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is very pretty. Thank you for sharing your home with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The little owl in your tree is too cute! Lovely decorations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am hoping to find even more owls next year... I think I am obsessed ;)

      Delete
  9. So adorable!!! Your christmas tree is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete