Friday, March 22, 2013

On sickness and such

Ahhh... I am loving this day. I was down with a stomach virus yesterday and today I feel like a brand new woman! A few days ago Sam was not acting like himself and started having lots of... um... we will say "tummy issues". I took him to the doctor and she said it was just a stomach virus and to just focus on keeping him hydrated. I felt so bad for him. 4 week olds should not get tummy bugs! Then Wednesday night/Thursday morning I woke up sick. I was sick off and on all night and felt pretty terrible most of the day yesterday. Nick stayed home and Sam and I basically stayed upstairs in my room all day. This morning I am feeling much better and Sammy seems to be on the mend as well. I am hoping for a full recovery for him today!

I think today we will take it easy most of the day. Tomorrow Nick is surprising Max and Sophie and taking them to the circus! I am a little jealous to not be going! But, the little boys and I will have a good morning at home. Then Saturday afternoon Max, Sophie, and I have eye doctor appointments. Good times.

Well, not much else to report here. I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. How does a kid do an eye exam? Adults can't even tell if it's better or worse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe..4week's and sick? So sad! Hope everyone is well and stays that way!!! Have a wonderful weekend! Fill free to visit me!

    ReplyDelete