Monday, November 18, 2013

Back to Monday

Happy Monday! (Trying to use the power of suggestion... I was NOT quite ready for the weekend to be over!) It was a really, really good weekend.

Highlights include:

  • A spontaneous night out with my friend Jenn. We went to dinner and then checked out one of the new outlet malls.
  • A full date day with my husband, hallelujah! We went to Old Town St. Charles and had lunch and walked around and peeked at the shops. Then we went to VB Chocolate Bar in Cottleville for coffee and dessert (it was so much fun!). We topped off our date wandering around Barnes and Noble. (Huge thank you to my parents for making the kiddos day just as fun as ours was). I have to say, I was really head over heals in love with my husband when I got married... but I love him so much more today and continue to fall more in love with him... so thankful.
  • Saturday evening we decided to have a little Thanksgiving craft family night so we did turkey hands, made Native American headdresses and decorated cookies.
  • Yesterday we went to church and sang a song that was new for me... and I am kind of obsessed with it now... :)
  • We spent our afternoon lounging a little bit. I took a little nap because I had gotten like two hours of sleep the night before!
  • We went to my parent's house yesterday evening for a fish fry and to watch the Broncos beat the Chiefs (sorry, Hubs!)

In other news... this guy is 9 months old today... you have got to be kidding me!

The kiddos and I are excited for this week.We are doing a Thanksgiving unit study this week! I am excited to take a break from some of our normal stuff and dig deeper into one of my favorite holidays with my kids this week! (I will update more on homeschooling soon!)

I hope everyone has a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment