Friday, November 1, 2013

Month of Gratitude {Day 1}

Can you believe it is November already? I can't wrap my mind around it! I feel like yesterday we were swimming! My friend Christina posted on Facebook her first "Month of Gratitude" post and I was so thankful for the reminder! It has become one of my favorite November traditions! Along with eating all things pumpkin....

So, here goes my month of gratitude (in no particular order!)...

I am thankful I get to be a mom to these amazing kiddos. I know that it is a privilege and it is one I do not take for granted. I really love being a mom and I love to remember (especially on hard days) that God specifically gave me these children and that I am specifically supposed to be their mom. God put us together on purpose! I love that!










No comments:

Post a Comment