Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A post in two parts...

January 7, 2014
Displaying photo.JPG
This is my view at the moment. It is 14 degrees right now... which is balmy compared to the negative temperatures we had all day yesterday! Since it is a snow day the "no tv on weekdays" rule is buried under inches of snow. So, while my....

January 8, 2014
And then the baby woke up so I didn't really end up getting to blogging yesterday! So, I thought I would go ahead and finish up now! It is currently 27 degrees right now so we are practically in a heat wave.

I think life is starting to return to normal. School was canceled all week but we do have small group tonight so that will bring a little normal. We even managed to sneak out of the house for a bit this morning to meet up with some friends and let the kids play at Chick-Fil-A. Grown-up conversation while the kids can run and yell behind closed glass... yes please!

This weather has definitely confirmed that I have no desire to move any further north. I like one good snowfall a year that lasts about a day and then I am over it. Ice and below zero temperatures? No thank you. Although, I can't say it is all bad. A snow day pretty much requires that some baking happens so we have eaten well around here.

I hope everyone else is staying warm and having a great Wednesday (or whatever day it is when you read this). If you want to read something that has something to say I highly reccomend this article.


No comments:

Post a Comment