Friday, January 24, 2014

Another one bites the dust?

Ugh. Sickness strikes again in the Ramsey home. Sophie and Sam are both running fevers, but have no other symptoms aside from crankiness. I am hoping that it isn't another month of sickness for our family. I got a little stir crazy after the last one! At least Sophie is old enough to talk to me about how she is feeling and to know that she needs to lay down and rest. Sam is a little more difficult.

We were supposed to have a family over for dinner tonight that is new to the area that we were looking forward to getting to know them better. We were all so bummed to have to cancel. Hopefully we can reschedule soon. Canceling fun plans is always a bummer!

Whenever we go through a season of sickness I am always reminded of how thankful I am to have the opportunity to stay at home and not work. I can't imagine the stress of Nick and I trying to juggle things and get off work when sickness sticks around for days and weeks on end.

So, I think our weekend will be pretty laid back with lots of rest and fluids for people. My house is kind of a mess so I am thankful for the opportunity to get caught up on housework and just be at home with my favorite people!

No comments:

Post a Comment