Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Sam's favorite jam

So, my little Sammy has been feeling a little under the weather lately. Sometimes he is downright miserable and it can be hard to make him happy. But, there is one way to guarantee some Sam smiles and happiness. It is this..





Yep. Will. i. am and the Sesame Street gang. Not just any Sesame street music video will do. It must be this one. Again and again. He now even asks to watch it by flexing his muscles like Will. i. am does at the end of the video. It is precious... even if I am getting a little tired of this song. But, hey, if this is all it takes to make little man feel better I will play it for him... "nothing's gonna bring me down... I'll keep getting stronger..." :)

*After posting this I caught a pic of Sam asking to watch his favorite video...


1 comment:

  1. I am really glad I am not the only one who uses entertainment to get my kid to eat! Even if that is not your goal, it sure is mine! No shame!! lol Evelyn will eat SO much better if she is distracted by the ipad.

    ReplyDelete